Book Sinopharm Vaccine
Get Vaccinated and be safe from severe situations of COVID-19
You can book your Sinopharm COVID-19 Vaccine appointments and arrange them afterward. First, let’s know more about the Sinopharm COVID-19 Vaccines.
What is Sinopharm Vaccine?
Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccine or BBIBP-CorV COVID-19 vaccine was approved by the Thai FDA under the name “COVID-19 Vaccine (Vero Cell), Inactivated”. It is an inactivated virus vaccine produced by China National Pharmaceutical Group Corporation (CNPG), which is the subsidiary of Sinopharm Group Co., Ltd – a Chinese pharmaceutical company. Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccine was approved by the Chinese FDA on 31 December 2020 and has been widely used in more than 40 countries around the world. Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccine was approved by the World Health Organization (Emergency Use Listing Procedure or EUL).
Possible Side Effects of Sinopharm Vaccines
Injection Site Reaction, Myalgia, Headache, Fever, Feel Sick, Fatigue
What you need
to know about getting Sinopharm
Preparation Before Vaccinated
1. Check the information such as the date and time from the confirmation email carefully
2. Get enough sleep or rest
3. Do not have heavy exercises before your vaccination date at least 2-3 days
4. Drink a lot of water and avoid any type of alcohol,
tea and coffee are also not recommended to be consumed before the vaccination date.
5. If you have a fever or feel like you are ill right before
the date, please postpone your appointment via
Track Your Vaccines feature at the bottom of this page.
The Vaccination Day
1. Bring either your National ID Card or Passport
according to the registered information as verification.
(Copied versions are not allowed).
2. When you have arrived at Thonburi Bamrungmuang Hospital, kindly inform the staff that
your vaccines quota is from GOKOO company.
3. Please inform detailed information about your
medical history to the medical staff
1. After you have been vaccinated, please stand by at the hospital for at least 15 to 30 minutes in order to make sure that you have no severe symptoms from receiving the vaccines.
2. If a mild fever or aches occur, please take
3. If there are any unusual symptoms during the first 48-72 hours, please go see the doctor as soon as possible.
4. After you have received the first dose of Sinopharm Vaccine, you can make an appointment for your second dose on our website.